The seminar series is presented by professionals in their respective fields, Gina Winter and Marc Webster
The goal of these seminars is to empower people to once again take responsibility for their health and wellbeing. The first three seminars will show you how to use Western and Eastern herbs to stock your home medicine cabinet to be able to treat trauma to the skin and underlying tissues
Inflammation and Swelling
In this second session, Gina will demonstrate
- how to use green clay for the treatment of acute pain from sprains and strains, burns and minor fractures, and how it can also be used to clean infected wounds
- turmeric and it’s application, with a detailed demonstration on how to make turmeric paste to make golden milk for the internal treatment of inflammation
- herbal infusions that can be taken daily to nourish your body so that it has the requirements to heal itself. A well-nourished body can perform wonders
You will also learn from Marc the Chinese equivalent to using ice on a recent, acute trauma like a sprained ankle. This herbal formula is renowned for reducing inflammation and dispersing congealed blood and fluids without any ice. This formula is considered the single most useful formula for the first aid treatment of sprains, strains, pulled muscles, and severe bruising. It has even been used to treat simple fractures.
- Workshop notes will be emailed to you prior to each session.
- At each seminar you will have the opportunity to purchase these herbal medicines at discounted seminar prices. There will be the opportunity to place orders for some of the herbs in their raw states for you to manufacture and stock your very own medicines.
The cost of individual seminars is $79
You can get a 37% for all 3 seminars up front. That’s $150.00.