‘The Wise Woman Tradition of healing is the worlds oldest tradition of healing’ Susun Weed, herbalist
Join together and learn about the Wise Woman tradition of healing and of classifying herbs so that you can best understand how to use herbs in your daily life as both food and medicine
Learn how to make nourishing herbal infusions so you can get off the supplement bandwagon.
‘A well nourished body can more easily heal itself’ Gina Winter herbalist
You will learn how to
- classify common herbs (often called ‘weeds’)
- gather and dry herbs effectively
- infuse nourishing herbs for daily use
The morning includes
- herbal morning tea, with nourishing herbal infusions, coffee or golden milk (our turmeric) and herbal delights to eat.
- take home notes
- two 90gm bags of your choice of different dried, nourishing herbs so that you can begin to make your nourishing infusions at home